Finding the Best Treatment Schools for Teens – The School Solution
Maybe the idea of sending your child to a treatment center sounds too intimidating or drastic to you. At The School Solution, we understand how difficult it is to find the best option to help your struggling child. Thankfully, there are residential treatment schools for teens that offer crucial addiction treatment teens need without them falling behind in their schooling.
What Is a Treatment School, and How Can It Help?
A residential treatment school for teens is the next best choice for families who are exhausted and frustrated with how to help their troubled teens. They provide a safe environment for teens to receive therapy, addiction treatment, and continue to grow in their education.
There is a plethora of different programs from wilderness therapy, boarding schools, military schools, etc., and it can seem overwhelming to find the right fit for your teenager’s or young adult’s needs. This is where the skilled expertise of an educational consultant, like Karen Mabie with The School Solution, can help you take the next best step for the education of your family member.
Benefits of Residential Treatment Schools For Teens:
- Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment
- Psychological Counseling
- Personalized Treatment Plans
- Family, Group, and Individual Therapy
- Continued Education
- Valuable Life Skills
- And More!
You can learn more about the different benefits of treatment schools for teens on the Federal Trade Commission’s website.
The School Solution: Finding You The Best Program For Your Family
Even if you are unsure as to whether or not your child is in need of a treatment school, it’s important to seek out the help of The School Solution. Nearly every struggling student and family can benefit from an educational consultant because an educational consultant understands that since every child is unique, their treatment approach should be as well.
Even if you have heard of quality treatment schools for teens and their accompanying programs that seem appealing, it can still be difficult to sort through whether it will have the most positive results for your struggling teen. At The School Solution, Karen Mabie helps a wide variety of struggling students. You can see a list of student profiles who benefit from this type of work below:
- Suicidal Tendency
- School Issues
- Acting Out
- Dangerous Behavior
Learn more about residential treatment programs from the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Get Started With Our Process, Today
The hardest part of working with The School Solution is reaching out for help in the first place. Now, let Karen Mabie help unburden you with a simple process of finding the best treatment schools for teens. See our step-by-step process below!
- Intake: We begin by collecting as much information about your teen, regarding their family history, treatment history, and academic and school evaluations.
- Meet and Evaluate: After the initial intake, we will meet to discuss realistic goals, necessary fears, and specific needs for your child’s unique case.
- Finding The Best Option: Karen will take all the information and sift through different residential treatment schools for teens to give you a list of the best options for your family.
- Follow-Up and Follow Through: The most important thing to remember, is that an educational consultant, like Karen Mabie, acts as an advocate for your family. Karen’s top priority is finding the best solution within your budget and specific needs. This is why Karen will follow through after your child has enrolled in this program to ensure that it’s the right fit!
You can rest assured that your child’s need are in good hands. Karen Mabie is affiliated with the nationally recognized Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA), National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs, and more, which allow her to help pinpoint your child’s needs and find the best treatment school to help with recovery. You can learn more about the process and more on The School Solution website.
The Time To Act Is Now!
Even if you are still unsure about seeking help for your struggling teen, it’s important to remember that you are actually doing the best and truly loving thing by getting them the help they need to lead a healthy and more fulfilled life.
Call The School Solution today to find the best treatment schools for teens: 848-242-0865, or send Karen an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Connect with The School Solution on Facebook and LinkedIn and sign-up for their blog & newsletter.